SAFE PARTNER, security and investigation agency, is specialised in the following services:
The high professionalism and experience of our staff linked with the passion for our job allow us to satisfy also the most complicated and delicate requests, as to make simple and enjoyable the planned task
On this matter, we have an adequate car fleet that can satisfy any potential transfer, also for a last-minute one: in this case we can also plan a transport by helicopter (with a regular license ENAC)
Italian and foreign V.I.P., managers and businessmen turn to us to have the guarantee to spend their everyday life in peacefulness and safety.
Each year they come back and refer to us.. this is one of the best esteem demonstration!
Our responsibility, specific competence and image are the quality that every client appreciates and underlines at the end of each service.. In this way we are sure that next time he will come back to us!
SAFE PARTNER owns a licence of investigation ex art, 134 T.U.L.P.S., updated by following the administrative order D.M. 289/2010, that is necessary for the employment of professional services officers (former bouncer, or A.S.C.) for on-site entertainment control services and entertainment in public places or in public exercises according to the recent legislation D.M. (06/10/2009)
The current legislation establishes that the operator, employed for the execution of such services, must be registered in the prefectural register of competence.
Here the necessary conditions for enrollment:
- a)Have turned 18
- b) Psychophysical suitability that certifies the ability to carry out the control activity (article 5), absence of using alcohol and drugs, verified with a recruit medical visit of the physician or of the A.S.L. prevention department.
- c)Not have been sentenced, even with a non-definitive judgment for crimes
- d)Not to be or have been subjected to preventive measures according to the article6 of the administrative order 13 December 1989, n. 401;
- e)Not to be or have been adherent to organized movements, associations or groups according to the Legislative Decree 26 April 1993, n. 122 , converted from the law 25 giugno 1993, n. 205;
- f)Scuola secondaria di primo grado diploma
(Lower secondary education, first grade secondary school – Italian certification that students get at the age of 14 years old)
- g)Passing training course according to the article3 D.M. 06/10/2009.
Article. 3 paragraph 13 of Law 94/2009 stipulates an administrative sanction from 1,500 to 5,000 euro for those who carry out these tasks in a different way from the one established by the law and the implementing act, for those who employ people not registered in the list or omits to give to the Prefetto the communication to employ the staff members.
“WHICH IS YOUR ADVANTAGE? IT IS TO ALWAYS HAVE A REFERENT TO COMMUNICATE WITH FOR ANY NEEDS!”